Community Engagement Coordinator (Semi-Flexible Schedule, Part Time, 10-15 hours a week)
WHO WE ARE:
At Level Up, we are on a mission to connect, educate and inspire people in our community through pop-up style classes taught by local experts in some of the coolest places our city has to offer.
While our headquarters are based in Louisville, KY, we are a quickly growing start up and have big ambitions to continue to expand across the region. Lexington has been our ongoing test market and we are excited to see growth here!
WHAT WE ARE SEEKING:
Lexington based individual to work alongside our Associate Director of Community Engagement (Lexington based) and Director of Operations (Louisville based) to continue to develop programming and generate host partnerships in the local area.
- Assist with programming for quarterly planning of classes
- Create authentic relationships and generate interest with potential Host Partners as well as potential sponsorships
- Assist with the handling of class logistics and delivery of resources, as well as ensuring an overall exceptional attendee experience
- Continue to grow our Lexington Instagram and Facebook community by creating meaningful interactions with prospective teachers, host partners, sponsors and members of our community
- Under the direction of the Associate Director of Community Engagement, manage the Lexington class programming calendar and roster updates for both teachers and host partners
- Programs used: Gmail, Google Calendar, Google Drive, Airtable, Instagram, Facebook
QUALITIES WE ARE LOOKING FOR:
- Passionate about connecting people to their community
- Comfortable collaborating as part of a team, but also has the ability and self-motivation to work independently and have project ownership
- Exceptional interpersonal communication skills
- Finds joy in being social
- Someone who identifies as equal parts creative and administrative
- Enjoys thinking through the logistics of a class
WHAT TO EXPECT IF YOU JOIN OUR TEAM:
This isn’t your standard 9-5 job. We offer a semi-flexible schedule (as there are required weekly meetings), however, the bulk of your hours will be during the weekday, day hours with one weekday evening where you will function as a day-of coordinator for an evening class.
You can schedule day time hours that best suit you in coordination with the Director of Community Engagement. This role would pair well with another part-time job.
As a part time employee, the hired Individual will track their hours through the TimeTracker app. We are looking for around 10-15 hours a week with a payment of $15.00 per hour.
- Opportunity to be a central, visible part of a quickly growing start-up and the ability to have a voice and role in our growth in your region.
- A small team that values work/life; We know when to work and when to play!
- More free classes than you ever knew you wanted!
HOW TO APPLY:Please send your letter of interest and resume to Sidney Peard, Associate Director of Community Engagement , LEX@levelupwithus.com. We are accepting applications through May 15, 2018.