Drawing and Painting Watercolor Crystals and Gems Made Easy
ABOUT THE CLASS:
If you've ever wanted to draw and paint crystals and gems, but thought it too hard, then this class was made just for you. Even if you have just dabbled around with watercolor or never touched a brush in your life, this class will cover beginner and intermediate concepts that will give you confidence and a creative outlet to help you unwind.
Let your creativity shine in this 90 minute Watercolor Crystals and Gems Class.
YOU WILL LEARN:
- Skills to help you start from a blank sheet of paper and end up with a painting that you will be proud of
- Keys to using watercolor and making it work for you
- Tips and Tricks to create light and reflection
- Courage to keep practicing and improving your skills
We will cover how to paint different colors of crystals including rainbow and clear. To make drawing easy, I will show how to draw various crystals and gems step by step. I will also explain the lighting in detail and how to fake it. You will pick up tons of techniques, tips, and tricks along the way!
By the end of this class, you will have the confidence, knowledge, and inspiration to paint beautiful gems and crystals in your personal style!
Let’s make some magic!
MATERIALS STUDENTS WILL USE IN CLASS:
In this class, students will use materials that they own or can purchase prior to the event: Materials we will be using are
- Size 6 Round Brush
- Pencil and Eraser
- Paint Palette with watercolors (any brand of watercolors will work, but student grade is preferred)
- 2 cups for water (one for cool colors and one for warm colors)
- paper towel
- 140 Coldpress Watercolor paper (Any brand can be used, but Strathmore and Canson have good beginner affordable options)
- Pen with white ink (Optional- Sakura Gelly Roll is a good option)
A link to a more detailed supply list can be found here: Supply List
STUDENTS WILL TAKE HOME: Students will paint different gems and crystals in the comfort of their own homes.
Enrolled learners will receive the Zoom link playback via their student profile inbox within 24 hours of this live-online class.
Minimum age requirement: None
Round Brush, preferably size 6, 140 lb cold press watercolor paper, water cups, paper towel, watercolor paint, and palette, pencil and eraser
This class is sold out but sign up for our newsletter and stay in the know.
No reviews yet
WRITE A REVIEW:
Similar Classes You Might Like
No events are scheduled.
No events are scheduled.