Floral Watercolor Wreath for Beginners - Online Course
ABOUT THE CLASS:
CALLING ALL BUDDING ARTISTS AND DABBLERS! Have you been watching dreamy Instagram and Youtube videos of beautiful watercolor wreaths unfolding effortlessly before your eyes and wished you could make that magic happen? Have you dabbled around with watercolor and can't quite get the look you're after? Maybe you have never touched a brush in your life, but you're looking for a creative outlet to help you unwind.
If you are looking for a fun, engaging, and easy to follow class to help you accomplish your watercolor wreath painting dreams, than THIS class is for you!
Let your creativity bloom in this 120 minute Floral Watercolor Wreath Class!
YOU WILL LEARN:
- Skills to help you start from a blank sheet of paper and end up with a painting that you will be proud of
- Keys to using watercolor and making it work for you
- Tips and Tricks to creating engaging compositions
- Courage to keep practicing and improving your skills
We will cover how to paint petals, various leaves and combine these new skills of expressive brushstrokes to create an appealing floral wreath composition.
Why not take some time back for yourself and practice a little SELF LOVE?
Relax after a long day and grab a beverage of your choice, put your comfy pants on, and paint along with me!
MATERIALS STUDENTS WILL USE IN CLASS:
In this class, students will use materials that they own or can purchase prior to the event: Materials we will be using are
- Size 6 Round Brush
- Paint Palette with watercolors (any brand of watercolors will work, but student grade is preferred)
- 2 cups for water (one for cool colors and one for warm colors)
- paper towel
- 140 Coldpress Watercolor paper (Any brand can be used, but Strathmore and Canson have good beginner affordable options)
A link to a more detailed supply list can be found here: Supply List
STUDENTS WILL TAKE HOME: Students will paint a beautiful floral composition in the comfort of their own homes.
Minimum age requirement: None
Round Brush, preferably size 6, 140 lb cold press watercolor paper, water cups, paper towel, watercolor paint and palette
This class is sold out but sign up for our newsletter and stay in the know.
No reviews yet
WRITE A REVIEW:
Similar Classes You Might Like
Jun 20th, 2020
Oct 1st, 2020
Aug 26th, 2020