Painted Pumpkins - Online Class
ABOUT THE CLASS:
Celebrate Fall with decorative pumpkins even if you lack carving skills (or patience)! Painted Pumpkins are a perfect way to have the most festive Fall pumpkin on the block without picking up a carving knife. Painted Pumpkins also offer an inexpensive and creative way to decorate your home for Halloween and Thanksgiving.
This painted pumpkin class is sure to be less messy than jack-o-lanterns, and family-friendly. We will be painting some no-carve pumpkins that are sure to rival any jack-o'-lanterns and you can make them classy and chic for your Fall home decor as well.
In this class,
YOU WILL LEARN:
+ How to use various paints and materials to decorate your pumpkin (acrylic paints, gold, and sparkles, anyone?)
+ How to get that chic neutral pumpkin look (think neutrals and gold)
+ Tips and Tricks to creating engaging compositions
+ No-carve pumpkin designs for any and all artistic skill levels
Take the class alone for yourself and up your modern neutral fall home decor game, or take this with family and enjoy the experience of creating something together.
Get out your gourds, brushes, paint, and get in your happy place (p.j.'s and pumpkin spice drink welcome).
MATERIALS STUDENTS WILL USE IN CLASS:
- 2 or 3 small pumpkins/gourds (or as many as you want to paint) (I'll be using real pumpkins, but you can use fake or real)
- Craft acrylic paint (indoor or outdoor depending on where you want to display your pumpkin)
- I'll be using cream, light pink, gray, and gold
- Paintbrushes (medium to larger size depending on the size of your pumpkin)
- Glass with water for rinsing your paint
- paper towels
- Paint Pens like Posca pens for drawing on the pumpkin (I'll be using some of these Posca pens to decorate my pumpkins, but you can just paint designs if you want)
- Gold paint or gold leaf
- Any other fun elements you want to include
STUDENTS WILL TAKE HOME:
We will be painting 2-3 different small pumpkins and decorating them. You will be able to take the skills you learn in this class and paint as many as your heart desires!
Enrolled learners will receive the Zoom link playback via their student profile inbox within 24 hours of this live-online class.
- 2-3 Pumpkins/Gourds
- Acrylic Craft Paint
- Water for rinsing paint
- paper towel
This class is sold out but sign up for our newsletter and stay in the know.
No reviews yet
WRITE A REVIEW:
Similar Classes You Might Like
Aug 25th, 2020
Dec 11th, 2020