Succulent Wreath Making
Thursday, April 5th 2018 @ 6:30 PM
Bailey Wynn (Bloomed Roots)
Join Bailey Wynn of Bloomed Roots as she dives into the art of succulent wreath making and arranging! Bailey knows all the tips and tricks to loving your succulents! In this class you'll learn:
- Basics of taking care of succulents/cact
- How to transplant your plants once they outgrow the pot!
- Learn about the different soils that keep your plants happy!
- How to create a medium sized succulent wreath with 4-5 succulents.
- Class Length: Approximately 1:1/2-2 hours
- Class Materials: 10inch Grape Vine Wreath, Moss, Succulents, Soil, and Hot Glue.