Intro to Meal Prepping
Wednesday, October 24th, 2018 at 6:30pm
Kortney Warfield (UChews Meals)
812 W Muhammad Ali Blvd, Louisville, KY 40203 (Directions)
Have you tried to food prep and got lost getting started in the grocery store? Or created such bland foods you gave up the routine?
Join us as Kortney Warfield, owner and chef of UChews Meals, teaches us all there is to know to start (and stick) with food prepping!
Attendees will learn:
- About appropriate portion sizes
- Ensuring nutrients through ingredients and by using food scales
- Understand how to structure your meals during the week based on what you want to eat and your health or fitness goals
- A few of Chef's favorite recipes for food prepping!
Ready to Level Up your food prep game?? Join us for a great class!
- Class Length: Approximately 2 hours in length
- Attendees must feel comfortable working with a partner in an industrial kitchen.
- Attendees must feel comfortable using a stove top and ovens as both will be used during the class.
- Attendees will take home any meals they prepare during class as well as a recipe card for their UChews banana muffins. This includes at minimum 2 taco per person and 2 muffins per person. Any extras will be distributed amongst the attendees if they wish to take them home!
Early Bird Pricing Ends Two Weeks Prior to Class Date
Wed Oct 24th, 6:30PM
What People Are Saying
“I love the unique classes that Level Up offers. I have taken numerous classes – Mixology, Rock Your Camera, and Marketing 101 and had the best time! They are affordable, fun and there is something for everyone! I am always excited to see what new classes they have!” Karla M.View class
“My wife and I attended our first Level Up Louisville class last night, Mixology 101. We had a really good time with the instructor Dante as well as the hosts Natalia and Hannah. I really loved the hands on approach to trying out new things, along with meeting new members of the community. I look forward to more.” Gary B.
“I had a great time while learning something that I really wanted to know more about! Amanda made the class fun and relaxed and I left confident on my new sewing skills. I will definitely be taking more classes, I specially can't wait for the intermediate sewing class!” Nubia P.