Give the gift of learning with Level Up!
From Handlettering and Watercolors to Homebrewing and Mixology, we've got the class for your loved one.
So go ahead and crown yourself the best gift giver ever when you score your hard to shop for loved ones these unique classes!
GET FIRST DIBS!
Cincinnati, we are coming your way and the team here at Level Up could not be more excited!
Want be the first to know when classes go live, receive notifications for giveaways for our launch and join our awesome community of learners? Add your email below to be first in line and join our waitlist!
Cincinnati classes are coming your way!
PIZZA BAR Class Upgrade
For classes at Pizza Bar Louisville, you can add on the following food/drink options:
- $10 Pizza Bar Upgrade: Giant slice of cheese or pepperoni pizza and your choice of one alcoholic beverage*
- $20 Pizza Bar Upgrade: 18” pizza (cheese or pepperoni) and your choice of one alcoholic beverage*
*Must show ID upon arrival to receive and consume alcohol.
PARENT/KID'S CLASS: Create Your Own Clay Ornament!
Early Bird $35.00
Saturday, December 7th, 2019 at 10:00am
Alex Adams (AA Clay Studio & Gallery)
2829 S 4th Street, Louisville, KY 40208 (Directions)
BRING THE KIDDO for some Holiday Crafting!
Join Alex and his team as they lead us in creating your very own holiday clay ornament!
Together we will hand build a shape that can be transformed into a variety of holiday characters such as a snowman, reindeer, Santa Claus or any other imaginative creation! We will then use ceramic paints to bring personality and creativity to the project.
- Our creations will be placed into the kiln and ready for pick up 2 weeks after the event! Level Up will send an email reminder.
- A hole will be made at the top of each ornament for a string to hang.
- One ticket is for one pair (one child and one adult). Should you want to bring more than one child, you will need to secure another ticket.
- Class Length: Approximately 2 hours, depending on final class size
- Class Materials: All materials will be provided by AA Clay Studio & Gallery and Level Up!
Early Bird Pricing ends two weeks prior to the event.
Early Bird $35.00
Modern Embroidery: Holiday Ornaments!
Early Bird $30.00
Jordan Kavuma (Thistle and Thread Designs)
Story Louisville (Inside The Center by Sidis)
900 E Main Street, 2nd Floor, Louisville, KY 40206 (Directions)
Whimsical to edgy - this simple age-old stitch has come a long way.
We've partnered with the talented Jordan Kavuma, owner of Thistle and Thread Designs, to dive into all things modern embroidery!
In this class, you’ll learn the basics of hand embroidery stitches, tools and how to choose materials, as well as how to create and follow a pattern.
We will exercise our newly learned skills by working on a 4-inch diameter ornament using a pattern your choice of one of the three patterns offered!
These little gems are perfect for gifting, hanging up on your tree or in your home just in time for the holidays.
- Class Length: Approximately 2 hours
- Class Materials: All materials are provided by Thistle and Thread Designs and Level Up!
- Please be sure to choose your pattern at checkout.
Early Bird Pricing ends two weeks prior to the class.
Early Bird $30.00
What People Are Saying
“I love the unique classes that Level Up offers. I have taken numerous classes – Mixology, Rock Your Camera, and Marketing 101 and had the best time! They are affordable, fun and there is something for everyone! I am always excited to see what new classes they have!” Karla M.View class
“My wife and I attended our first Level Up Louisville class last night, Mixology 101. We had a really good time with the instructor Dante as well as the hosts Natalia and Hannah. I really loved the hands on approach to trying out new things, along with meeting new members of the community. I look forward to more.” Gary B.
“I had a great time while learning something that I really wanted to know more about! Amanda made the class fun and relaxed and I left confident on my new sewing skills. I will definitely be taking more classes, I specially can't wait for the intermediate sewing class!” Nubia P.