We see you out there trying to Level Up for real! If our class schedule is your social calendar, our VIP program is about to be your brand new bestie. We’re talking sneak peek access to our classes before they go up on our website, a 20% discount to all your local classes, a free class for your birthday month, a buddy pass and more! You’re already at the heart of what makes Level Up so great, so why not celebrate yourself?
- 20% off all classes year-round - excludes sale items
- Receive a FREE class (up to a $50 value) to be used for the month of your birthday!
- Book a private event with Level Up and receive $100 off the total price!
- Buddy Pass: Bring a bestie to one class this year for FREE using your buddy pass! (up to a $50 value)
- VIP Newsletter: Access to flash sales and special events before the general public
- Receive a Level Up VIP Welcome box full of goodies to get you ready to learn!
- Once purchased, you will receive a temporary code via digital download. From there, you can start shopping using your discount right away!
- You will receive your VIP Welcome Box in the mail with all the goodies, program details and much more within 7-14 business days.
What People Are Saying
“I love the unique classes that Level Up offers. I have taken numerous classes – Mixology, Rock Your Camera, and Marketing 101 and had the best time! They are affordable, fun and there is something for everyone! I am always excited to see what new classes they have!” Karla M.View class
“My wife and I attended our first Level Up Louisville class last night, Mixology 101. We had a really good time with the instructor Dante as well as the hosts Natalia and Hannah. I really loved the hands on approach to trying out new things, along with meeting new members of the community. I look forward to more.” Gary B.
“I had a great time while learning something that I really wanted to know more about! Amanda made the class fun and relaxed and I left confident on my new sewing skills. I will definitely be taking more classes, I specially can't wait for the intermediate sewing class!” Nubia P.